Fri, 30 Jun|
Northumberland Skills - Alnwick Campus
Alnwick Employability Day
Join us for UK Employability Day at our newly refurbished Alnwick campus to find out how we can support you through part-time courses, employment programmes and apprenticeship training programmes. Plus, feel confident and ready for work with free help from our employability coaches on the day.
Time & Location
30 Jun, 10:00 – 15:00
Northumberland Skills - Alnwick Campus, Lindisfarne Centre, Lindisfarne Road, Alnwick NE66 1AX, UK
About the event
Join us for UK Employability Day at our newly refurbished Alnwick campus to find out how we can support you through
part-time courses, employment programmes and apprenticeships.
Find out more about a wide range of part-time learning opportunities at our Alnwick Campus, including:
- Business Administration
- Childcare Construction
- Digital Skills English and maths
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Leadership & Management
- Various employability programmes, including the Restart Scheme and Better Working Futures
Be confident and ready for work with free help from our employability team
- Drop in employability advice from our expert employment coaches
- Free CV checks – find out how to present your skills and experience well to employers
- Free English, maths & IT skills checks – check out your skill level and get advice about courses that can boost your confidence and qualifications
And chat to partners and local employers on the day who are ready to support you, including: the Citizens Advice Bureau, Job Centre Plus, Alnwick Town Council, Northumberland Communities Together, Northumberland Libraries Service and local employers including the Alnwick Garden.
Refreshments will be available. We look forward to welcoming you at our Alnwick Campus!